How to Clean Dirty HPL ???
1. Clean the surface of the refractory plate with clean wet cloth or sponge stained with neutral soap or detergent.
2. For stains that are difficult to clean, such as coffee and tea stains, a mild stiff brush can be used in conjunction with household neutral detergent to clean them.
3. For stubborn stains, use a mild stiff brush with pasty edible soda and water, and wipe gently for 10-20 times to remove most stains. Although edible soda is low in abrasiveness, if you use too much force or wipe too much, the surface of the refractory plate may still be damaged, especially for the plate with bright surface treatment.
4. Never place the pan directly taken out from the oven or stove. The bowl is placed on the unprotected surface of the refractory plate. Excessive temperature will cause cracking or foaming on the surface of the refractory plate. Do not use oven cleaner on unprotected countertops. If it spills, wipe it immediately and rinse it with water several times.
5. Rust remover containing corrosive chemicals will immediately and permanently damage the surface of the refractory plate. Toilet basin cleaners also contain corrosive chemicals that can permanently damage the surface of the refractory plate. If there is spillage, please immediately wipe off all traces and wash with soapy water. Rinse with clean water many times.
6. Steel wool and other scouring cloths may also damage Zhongtian refractories. Do not use them to clean your countertop, and do not store steel wool on your countertop. This metal will rust and leave stains on your countertop.
7. If you accidentally spill the sewer cleaner, wipe it immediately and rinse it with water several times. Hair, fabric and food stains will also leave permanent stains. If you spill these dyes carelessly, please wipe them immediately with dishwashing agent or other multifunctional detergents.